So much is happening


10 days ago


Today

Sorry about the gap in posts. I lost the battery charger for my camera and so couldn't snap what was going on and frankly it makes little sense to post about beautiful plants and not post photos. Anyway that is my excuse and I am sticking to it.

Now Amazon has supplied a new charger and I am back. So much is happening in the garden, in my little plastic greenhouse and in the perspex-roofed utility room. One of the good things about photographing my plants is that it is a way to see easy progress. In the last fortnight the tomato and pepper plants in the utility room have grown like triffids. I am beginning to worry that I will run out of space for the plants before I can transfer them into the greenhouse and garden, especially as warm sunny weather is forecast for next week. Oh well. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why

Growing in the compost bin

Foraging For No Work